Clearing is for anyone who wants to study at the University of Greenwich without holding an offer from us. All you need is your results and an idea of what you want to study.
There are various reasons why you might apply through Clearing. For instance:
- You've only just decided to study at university
- You haven't received or accepted any offers
- You didn't meet the conditions of your offers
- You've received your results and want to consider new options
- You've changed your mind, perhaps after a gap year.
If there are spaces on our courses, Clearing can help you find them.
If you get better grades than expected, you might be interested in finding a course with a higher entry tariff. The process can still work for you. It is known as adjustment.
How to apply through Clearing
Clearing opens on 6 July 2020.
- If you have your results from previous years, you can enter Clearing as soon as it opens.
- Once you receive all your results, you can enter Clearing.
- Many people enter Clearing on A-level results day.
A-level results come out on 13 August 2020.
- Grades are usually released at 8am on UCAS Track.
- Give us a call (using your priority number if you have one).
- Submit your decision from 3pm via the UCAS website.
Sign up for exclusive access to latest updates, on-demand support, and a priority telephone number for Clearing.