Visas and Immigration

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Not sure if you need a visa to study at the University of Greenwich? See our guidance on this.

Brexit Information for EU/EEA students

Click here for information on how Brexit will affect your immigration status if you are an EU, EEA, or Swiss national